Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Elaraby Group website. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before accessing and browsing this web site ("Elaraby Group"). You may use this web site only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation, and any such use by you will be deemed an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Elaraby Group may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, with or without notice to you change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and check the Terms and Conditions periodically.
This Web Site is linked to other web sites, also operated by Elaraby Group In addition to the Terms and Conditions, use of each Elaraby Group Site shall also be subject to the terms and conditions particular to such Elaraby Group Site. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in the Terms and Conditions conflict with the terms and conditions particular to such Elaraby Group Site.
Limitation of Use
- All materials on this Web Site are protected by copyright laws, and treaty provisions. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) any of the materials, without obtaining prior written permission from Elaraby Group.
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Causing any damage or disadvantage to others.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal act.
- Using this Web Site for any commercial purpose.
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling others.
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Any other activities that Elaraby Group deems inappropriate.
- Elaraby Group have the policy not to accept, from the third parties, any proposal and/or offer for our products and/or services, including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products, technologies, designs, processes, promotions, advertisements and marketing plans in order to avoid any possible future confusion between such proposal and/or offer from the third parties and our own.
- You are requested not to send any information which may contain your ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or other works ("Idea").
- Despite the foregoing request, if you send your Idea to our attention, then such Idea will be treated upon the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- Elaraby Group has no obligation to treat the Idea as confidential information.
- Elaraby Group has no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
- Even if Elaraby Group happens to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the Idea, Elaraby group shall have sole ownership of any intellectual property rights resulting therefrom, and you agree to do all things necessary or required by Elaraby Group to vest ownership of such intellectual property rights in Elaraby Group.
- Elaraby group shall not be liable to you or any third party for any compensation in relation to such intellectual property rights.