Sales and Privacy
We respect your privacy!
Elaraby Group deals carefully with respect of your privacy on the Internet and seeks to achieve this.
Elaraby Group is trying to deal with your information that we receive on the Internet very carefully under any circumstances and ensuring that the information you send is used and disclosed only for the intended purposes and means thereto.
Such that, all the information collected on this site will remain confidential and will not be sold or rented!
Any provided information will be preserved with the greatest care and will not be used in any way against your approval.
Data on the site
- Despite our efforts to ensure accuracy, comprehensiveness and recentness of the stated information on our website, in some cases, the information of one of the products may comprise inaccurate or incomplete data, including data related to the product price or availability.
- We do not offer any guarantees that the stated information on our website is free of mistakes, or complete or recently updated.
- We reserve the right to correct the mistakes and/or update the stated information on the website at any time without prior notice. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order that contains mistakes or is inaccurate.
- We even reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order without giving reasons.
- Online sales are dedicated and limited to the personal and domestic use only.
- We reserve the right to impose restrictions on a number of the sold products, including the right to prevent sales to distributors. Prices shall comprise taxes and, shipping costs.
Accepted Payment Methods in Egyptian Pound (EGP):
- Cash On Delivery.
- Instant online payment on Elaraby group website via Master Card & VISA.
1- The available products' prices and quantities are subject to change without prior notice.
2- Prices on the site are those appear in EGP.
3- Promotions, updates and special offers are subject to change without prior notice.
4- Elaraby Group reserves the right to inscribe any client in the black list and/or refuse any order without giving reasons.
5- The laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt shall be applicable on all the transactions and special actions done on our website, and all the disputes shall be settled by the Egyptian courts.
Products' delivery and delivering thereof at home
- Home delivery is presently only available to residents of the Cairo governorate. Soon, we will be able to expand our deliver service to other governorates within Egypt.
- After your order is made, your product/products will arrive at your door within 4 to 7 business days.
- We are not able to make deliveries on weekends, so all deliveries will arrive to your home on a weekday which is from Sunday to Thursday.
- Please double check the delivery address so there are no delays in arrival.
- Products cannot be shipped to an incomplete address or to an address different from the one assigned on the purchase order.
- In case of refusing to receive the product for any reason other than a mistake in the sent order, the client shall agree to pay an administrative fee of 2.3% of the amount which is paid online on the ElAraby Group website.
- When the delivery is made, please sign the purchase receipt to confirm that the delivery box or boxes have no defects.
- After your online order is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with details about your order.
- Your order will be sent to the exact shipping address you assigned on our website, and to the card holder him/herself.
- For security reasons, you must have your National ID and the SAME credit card you purchased your order on with you during the time of delivery. Our employee will check to make sure they match.
- You will be required to sign your full name on a copy of the order receipt, and you will also be required to provide our employee with your national ID number.
- In case you are not at home during the time of delivery, you can assign someone else to accept the order on your behalf. The assigned individual must provide at least a clear hard copy of the same credit card used to make the initial order and at least a clear hard copy of your national ID. Our employ will take these documents from the assigned individual to proceed.
- If you need to modify an online order (product changes) after 48 hours of purchase, you will be subjected to an administrative fee of 2.3% to ElAraby Group, and a new order will be submitted with required products.
- If you would like to cancel your order 48 hours after your credit card has been charged, the amount you paid will be refunded to the same credit card you made the purchase with minus a 2.3% administrative fee. This process may take up to 30 days.
- In case of being fully unsatisfied with a product you have bought, Elaraby Group shall be pleased to pay you back only the value of the product you bought excluding the administrative fees 2.3% (in case of online payments only) - as its discretion – within 14 working days from the date of the refund request, in consistent with the stipulated items in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act below.
- Cases and packaging materials must be in its original condition, and you should not have used the product, or opened the case thereof.
- All orders of the products shipped by fault / errors in the bills shall be submitted within 1 day from the delivery date.
- All products shall be refunded in full in its original boxes, packages or cases, provided that it shall be accompanied with all the original parts / documents, if the product is not refunded with its package or case, or in case of missing any other part or document, the product shall not be accepted as a refund.
- Shipping costs of all the products refunded in advance shall be paid; the client shall be responsible for all shipping costs.
- Warrantee conditions shall not be applied on the defects resulted from misuse or the maintenance outside the company, or the defects resulted from actions or modifications carried out by a third party who is not authorized to carry out such acts or amendments, or on any damage caused by the customer, whether casually or deliberately.
- In case of removing the warranty sticker, the warranty shall be void.
- As the customer accepts the bill, the customer shall declare his acceptance that all the parts are in good condition and that he accepts all the warranty conditions stipulated above.
Information we collect online
- The required information to purchase a product: when you buy a product, we ask you about your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and any other necessary information to complete and trace your order.
- The required information to create an account: you can create an account on elarabygroup.com at anytime by submitting your e-mail address and specifying a unique password to access the website.
- It is not necessary to create an account to be able to visit our website.
- Creating an account allows you to save specific data related to bills issuance in order to trace your orders and to specify preferences of submitting orders.
- You can change the saved information at any time.
- Personal profiles (cookies) and other computer-related information: when you log in elarabygroup.com, small sized text files named personal profiles "cookies" will be saved on the hard disk of your computer. The "cookies" allows us to enhance and create your shipping experience through our website and to improve the site design.
- The "cookies" stores random identification numbers and information about your first and last visit, the number of visits and the contents of the shipping cart.
- You can set your web browser software to notify you when you receive a cookie, also you can remove the cookies from the browser after shopping.
- If you removed our (cookies), then you limit our ability to customize elarabygroup.com for you personally for your next visit, but removing the personal profile will not prevent you from shopping and purchasing from our site in the future.
- Note also that Elaraby Group site contains links to other sites. As we are trying to establish links to only the sites that works in accordance with the International Standards and respecting privacy, Elaraby Group shall not bear any responsibility or a liability regarding the contents or the privacy practices followed by other sites.
- Also we may collect specific technical information from your computer. These technical information may comprise your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the operating system of your device, type of the browser software, the website address that referred you to our site, if exists. Except for the case of the IP addresses, such information cannot be used to identify you. Moreover, we normally do not use the IP addresses to identify anyone. However, we may do this to find out the unauthorized activities and take the necessary legal actions.
How your information will be used?
Information collected on elarabygroup.com website may be used in the following ways:
- Scheduling delivery of goods and commodities that you buy online.
- Creating an account for you on elarabygroup.com site.
- Improving our marketing campaigns and supplying the products you want.
- Ensuring and tracing your orders.
- Providing you with the propaganda bulletins, the promotions and other information, in case of your desire to receive thereof.
- Creating and customizing your shopping experience on the site.
- Reviewing the design of the website based upon information about our visitors being used without revealing their identity.
- We shall not rent or sell your name to other companies as a third party for marketing purposes.
Accessing and updating your information
- You can access our site and correct the information you shared with us online if you have created an account on the site elarabygroup.com, you only have to log in using your username and password and modify or delete any information you want to modify or delete.
- Do not share your password of the site elarabygroup.com with anyone.
- If you have any questions, please call us or send a text message on 19319 or send a message via e-mail to email@example.com.